Here are some files that were requested during the VECOM meeting this morning.
Here is the latest Jefferson County VECOM frequency list in csv and pdf formats. I looked for Clallam lists to add a cross reference and found that their lists seem to be password protected. The only ones I found were from 2006. They were very different. I think it is best to have a printout of our list in your go kit and to know how to add new channels when needed.
There was a request for the all milepost form for the Rhody Run. Here it is.
Thanks to those of you who attended this month’s meeting.
Roger KL7HI will be doing the June meeting and will likely do a live demo of HF or VHF email data.
73 Dick Illman
Jeffco ARES EC
This year’s Rhody Run in Port Townsend is Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 at 11:00 hours PDT.
Attached (PDF downloads) are the three critical pieces of information for the people who signed up to help with the Rhody Run.
Here are some reminders:
- We will meet at Elks parking lot at 9:00 a.m. race day (May 22nd)
- Elks will have breakfast if anyone is interested
- Sun Screen or rain protection (to be determined day of race)
- Clip board
- Lawn chair
- Portable or mobile w/ charged batteries
- We will pass out vests for each mile post
- An earphone is useful if you have one
We will use the following frequencies:
- Main Frequency: 145.15 MHz minus offset with a CTCSS tone of 114.8 Hz. (the Port Townsend Repeater)
- Alternate Frequency: 145.15 MHz simplex with a CTCSS tone of 114.8 Hz. (the Repeater output frequency)
Volunteers, please print the following attachments: